Thursday, June 17, 2010

SJAM SMKSB Annual Camp 2010-Tomorrow Never Ends (part 3)

I'm sorry for not posting part 2.2 bcoz i wanna tell the ghost stories to my friends first before i post it up in my blog.i'll post it the next time i go online.
3rd day-06/06/2010
I woke up with painess still on my leg...I was searching for my St John pants but failed to find it in my bag. I was starting to get scared... Mehi n the others alredy left me. so,i decided to go outside n see if i've hang up my pants there...and i actually saw it...-_-lll.WTH??!!!!??
nn i staright away go n change.on the way,i actually did sumthing embarassing...luckily mehi n salleni were there...pheww~.
note to fairuz,farhana,sham-i'll tell u in school...
n,i also forgot my toothbrush.again...so,after i change,i quickly went back to dwn sam to take my fat n heavy bag.n quickly brush my teeth.after that,kawat time!!we have to change back into other clothes to play games.when they brought us to the game place.i was like..."wth?!!?".there,got 4 tables,u muz crawl under the tables...n then got a few pots,muz run zig-zag.n then,there will b chairs arranged in a circle."roundabout".n then,there will b like...a place where u hv to do army crawl..that will b the worst part...muz blind-fold sum more...b4 that,they got advice that those who r injured,best,dont play.yay!!!no need to play!!luckily,i hv a friend...PRIYAA!!!so,both of us stayed together.that time,group 1 n 2 went 1st.so,rishan n Shan was in group 7. they came n talk to us.Rishan said that she got a new cat n named her *sumthing i forgot*. i heard..."pee".i was like..."WTH??!!!!??u name ur cat pee??as in...KENCING??y not name it poo?? after that,Priyaa thought me a new tamil word...seluper pinjirom.that means-i'll whack u till the slipper tear~.LOL. so,i kept on using that word.when group 1 went,the paramedik urut my leg.PAIN!! n then Pravin said "aiyo...Suying...who beat u until like that lar..." i was like..."U LAR!!!WHO ELSE!!!" after Rishan n Shan went,Hiranya akka asked me n Priyaa to help her refill her water bottle.so,we walked slowly...when i sampai,i saw Mehi.she said that juz now Alyson saw a cockroach n shouted.HarRint ran from blok intelek to the water cooler place.LOL~ n then we went back to gave the akka the bottle.n then i talked with priyaa...i said,"y not we give Rishan's cat sum name suggestions...hrm...how bout
-poo
-pee
-poo poo
-pee pee
-poo pee
-pee poo
-poo pee poo
-pee poo pee
-poo poo poo
-pee pee pee"
10 suggestions!!WOW~
after that,we hv to clean up the school compound.my group hv to clean the padang,pavilion n the koperasi.b4 that,they gave our hp back!omg~miss my hp so much...after cleaning,we hv to change back to our st.john uniform again n take our photo.(official) n then unofficial 1.the unofficial 1 can do any pose oso.after that,more roti~n then,the prize giving ceremony.the best male camper was HarRint a.k.a Winnie a.k.a cry baby.when Winnie take his prize from Chong,Goh said "cry baby~"then,Hiranya akka said "when Harvint standing next to Chong,he won't cry."n then they took a photo.when Hiranya akka said "the best female camper goes to..." i was like..."x mungkin la i..." then Hiranya akka said "Pravin Nair!!" that time he kangkang his leg.so he look down.n then everybody laugh...after that,Hiranya akka said "n the best female camper goes to...Lim Suying!!!" i was like..."Watta...me ar??"after that,best quarter master(incharged of cooking).it was SHU JIUN!!wah!!she got hamper!!after that,Hiranya akka said "n the best group goes too...of coz lar...the AJKs..." n then Goh took it n said "i knew this day would come...".n then Hiranya akka said..."the best group is...the group that has all boys.GROUP 8!!!".after all the prizes were given...balik time... :'( i was kinda sad that time...but when i went n take my bag,Priya said..."Lim!!i'm proud to b ur fren!!" lolz~.
after taking everythin,mehi,rishan,n i walked together to the pondok.on our way there,i asked them,"who wants to come back for more next year??!!!!??" Rishan said "YES!!!!" i wanna go back for more next year!!i was kinda sad to go back home.leavin my school and frens for 2 weeks... :'( after that,we were talkin n listening to songs. when mummy came,i said bye to my frens... :'( the end...

I LUV SJAM SMKSB!! + I LUV SJAM SMKSB ANNUALL CAMP 2010-TOMORROW NEVER ENDS!! + I LUV CAMPING!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha ..very funny ,ya.The cat with lots of names!(Opposite meaning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup~
    so....
    got a new name for ur cat ledy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course.OMG!I've never called my cat without a name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i created it for u...specially for ur cats...u can choose any of the one for ur cats... :D

    ReplyDelete