Friday, June 24, 2011

Anything? -.-

Hey. Hi. Hello.
So, how's it going? 
I don't know what to tell but I'm just into the mood of blogging. I wanna tell you guys about the St.John camp story. But. I'm lazy to type SO much. Maybe tomorrow :)
Well. Just wanna tell that school is going on fine. Not bad. But homeworks. They're never LITTLE. They always come in LOADS of them. Seriously. I hate homeworks. Except for maths. I LOVE MATHS. I don't know why. Especially the constructing part. Just draw. I likee. Even  though it's kinda confusing, I still find it kinda interesting. Yeah. 
Btw, I've been checking out these guys from YouTube. They're so awesome. Check them out -->  KevJumba and Ryan Higa.
They're super awesome if you've ever checked them out. Yah. urm. 

back to the school topic. I simply hate standing for 1 freakin' hour. Yeah. We have to stand for around 1 hour and 15 minutes. I hate Sundays. I can't believe that the time is passing by really really fast. I mean. it's like WOOSH. Now, it's already the end of June. July is coming. Which means. My music practical exam is coming. I hate exams. 
It's getting really late. I've gotta go. 
SO, bye. See youu :)
Pic for this post :)
I took this during my aunt's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment