Wednesday, July 6, 2011

blablabla.

Hey : ) 
I'm gonna go camping at Bendang Man Resort, Sik this Friday. It will be an English Camp. Well, not sure that will it be nice or not. Cuz' I don't like last year's English Camp. It was not so nice. Not interesting. Yeah. We got to go explore a university in Kulim. BORING.
hate. That was the WORST camp ever. Seriously. I hope it's gonna be better this year. Me and Meh are gonna be the MCs. For the closing ceremony. Teacher told us that we are gonna stay in a resort. One room, will have 14 people sleeping in it. And double-deckers. We will also go to the orchard and eat DURIANS. Gosh. I'm excited. And we're gonna go jungle trekking. For 1 1/2 hour. Well, okay la. Just go walk. Morning exercise. We're gonna go there by a school bus. Not ours. But Baling's School bus. So, me and Meh had to prepare the MC script which is easy for us. Cuz' we are best friends. And our classes are just next door. I can discuss with her really easily. No awkwardness between us. Yeah. I've known her for 8 years already. 2 more years and it's a DECADE : D. Awesome. haha. Well, I'll bring my camera along and take awesome pics. It's gonna be awesome. I hope.
Well, that's all.

Bye. Next post will be after the camp : )
My key-chains on my pencil box :D

No comments:

Post a Comment