Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome, October!

Hello :)
October is already here. I'm not excited at all. The finals are really near too. This is REALLY BAD. This means I'm gonna go to form 3 already. Which indirectly means, this year is about to finish and hell, no more afternoon session school for me.

I mean, it's like. I really HATE it when time passes super fast. I want time to go moderately. But, hell, it's too fast. WAY too fast. I'm about to step up to form 3. And I'm about to take my PMR at around this time of the year. And, hell, I'm not excited at all. 
C'mon! I thought that I just finished primary school. And I'm about to take my PMR next year. This is creepy. The time is going too fast. I saw this quote some where, "Time is like river. You will never touch the water that you touched before". Well, something like that. It's meaningful, you see. Cuz' it's telling you that time only passes and never will return. 
Well, I miss the camp :| I don't know why am I saying this. But, yeah. I miss it :| I don't miss the toilet tho :| Stupid toilet with no flush. But I miss the awesome moments I had with my besties there :) But, a few of them didn't make it. The trip was not complete without them :|
Recently, Meh, Winnie, and I went to school in the morning to study maths. Well, partly. For 2 days in a row Winnie broke his promise. I wanna remind him again that "Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller everytime you do a mistake". Keep that in mind. Don't make us lose trust on you. People can lose trust on you easily. But to gain trust from people, it takes a long time and a lot of effort. Well, but on the 3rd day, he REALLY CAME! But then, we did not study maths. We were busy doing our portfolio. HOW LA. The finals are really near already. And I still don't understand a single piece of crappy shit in Transformation. This, is crap. I don't understand that freakin' topic YET! When the hell am I gonna understand it?! Shit la. I need somebody to teach me. HELP MEEEE. And on Thursday, Avvi and the gang actually came! To play football. So, we played these 2 games that we really love, Chipong (or however it's spelled) and also PUKUL TANGAN. Well, we relived pukul tangan. After around 2 or 3 months. It was awesome. BUT, painful. Avvi was the one that made my hand swell. It's so BAD. REALLY BAD. There's a BIG blue black spot in the middle. And a small blister by the side -,-"

Well, it's ALMOST a month since I got my Arc. Well, shortly, it's AWESOME. But, it slightly heats up when I play too much :| It's superb la.
I think this is it. I'm gonna end here. Till the next post, after exam, hopefully. 
Byee :)


My left hand after pukul tangan with Avvi.
God, it's painful. Revenge!
btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH, Avvi.
"ILOVEEEEEEYOUU" -,-"

No comments:

Post a Comment