Tuesday, November 22, 2011

End of Year Holidays :)

Hello, guys.
Happy hols :) So, it has been almost a week of school hols. Well, that was certainly SLOW. How I wish time would remain this slow. It would be okay cuz I don't feel like going back to school. BORING. But I wanna see my friends. Haihh.
Well, on the last day of school, it was actually a lil' bit sad. We had to go to school in the morning. To do some gotong royong stuffs. Well, that was actually the bad side of it. But take a look on the bright side of it. We get to see our awesome friends on the last day of school. At around 10, all of the form 1 and 2s must go to the surau. We actually have something like a mind map drawing competition. And also a short video of us about all of the activities we did this year. It was awesome. 
Farhana, Sheerah, Samala and I are in the same group of doing this mind map thingy. We had to do a mind map for geography based on the topic migration without any reference. Only with our brains. Nothing else. AND WE WONN! Awesomee. We actually drawn some cartoon thingy on the mind map. LOL. It was funny! But still awesome.
After that, we divided our prizes among ourselves. Then, talked with a few people. Talk, talk, talk. Bla, bla, bla. And say byebye. And that's it. I will miss my friends for quite some time till the next outing we will go. Like, I don't know when. But, we'll see.
Btw, I'm going to Lelac again! LELaC 4! NICEE. I can't wait to see the Ex-LELaC-ers. YESS!
So, I think that's it. Till the next post.
BYEE :)


Captured During Bintang Kecil 2011 ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment