Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! :)

Hello!
Just a short post. Sorry for not updating my blog. A lil' lazy :P
Well, just wanna wish you guys a happy new year.
I would like to post this before 2011 ends. Like in 10 minutes.
I really appreciate everything that has happened to me this year. I would like to thank everybody who has helped me throughout this year. Doesn't matter, girl or boy, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you guys so much for all your help, love, patience and cooperation towards me and in everything I do. I can say nothing else but thank you.
I would also love to thank my parents for everything they did. Whenever, whatever, however. I LOVE YOUUU MOREEEEEEEEE!
Now, I would just hope that 2012 will be a better year for me and everybody else which I love and care about. 

My new year resolutions are -

  • Get straight A's for my PMR
  • Shed off some weight :P
  • Strive higher in my exams
  • Treat everybody better
  • Improve in everything I do
I think that's it :| Well. I really hope I can achieve all of those stuffs. I think that's it.
So, goodbye. Till the next post :)
I really miss all of my friends. Especially the LELaCers.
When I tell you I love you, it means I love you. When I don't tell you I love you, it doesn't means that I don't love you. 



Merry Christmas? Sorry, late :P
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment