Friday, March 4, 2011

Exams . Pft . -.-

The exams are gonna start tomorrow . BM paper first . I have been concentrating on history so much lately . And I'm TRYING to love it . I study until so late at night . Luckily , there was some one who stayed up late with me :) . The person is so sweet laa :) . haha . I used 1 whole hour to study the 1st chapter for form 2 . I studied from 1 till 2 in the morning . I was so sleepy when I was in class . I kept on yawning and yawning . LOL . Geography will be up next . Hmph . Super boring . Luckily they're among the last subjects . Pheww -.-" . I always wonder why do we need to study history and geography ? Is it really necessary ? If it is , why must it be in malay ? Why not in english ? -.-" Luckily , the holidays are right after the exams . Well , I think the exams are better . We can bring really little books and NO HOMEWORKS ! :D
Agh . Why is the stupid wall in my class there ? Why can't it slide ? I want to take my exam with my BEST FRIENDS from the other classes !! :( . How nice would it be if I can .. How I wish my wish can come truee . I'll be going camping with my friend , Mehgalaa + my sis this school hols . Woo ! Yeahh ! 
Well , I have a billion more wishes out there . I wish they could be granted . Hrmm . 
Till here . Bubye :D . Till the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment