Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm Missing All the Fun Moments ..

I'm missing all the fun moments that I had last year . Camps and stuff . They were SO AWESOME . Haihh . How nice would it be if I could turn time back .. It would be like a dream come true . When I saw the photos of the camps I went . It was like SO ATTRACTIVE that I wanted to go back !! School .. Is okay ~ But .. The exams are getting so near . It's in less than a week's time ! -.- I'm focusing on history and geography more this time . Trying to stay up late to study more . But , whenever I open my book , I'll start yawning and go to bed . LOL :P
Hmph . When will the holidays startt !!! So long .. I've been waiting and waiting for a really long time already . I wanna SLEEP :D . I just bought a book lately -- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers . When I saw the book , it attracted my eyes . And I bought it . My money flewww away ~~ T.T It was RM 38 after 10 % discount ! -.- So expensive . But it was worth it . The book was kinda nice ~ Seriously .. I don't know what else to tell . I noticed that my last few posts were kinda short . hahah . I got no idea .. LOL -.- . 
I guess this post will end here too . Till the next post . With hope , more ideas . Tata ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment