Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wowhh !

Hey readers ! Wowwhhh ! It's been a long time since the last time I blogged . I actually forgot that I've changed my email address and kept on signing in with the old one . I became so scared . LUCKILY ! I looked in my inbox . I was so happy . I thought I could not continue blogging on my blog anymore . Pheww ! That was so scary !
Since I have not been blogging for quite some time ... Things do happen ! When things happen , you get tired . When you get tired , you wanna rest . When you wanna rest , you sleep and sleep . When you sleep and sleep , you will forget everything that you wanna tell and do . When you forget , you will get into BIG TROUBLE !

-.-
It goes a long way , guys ! Little things will bring you FAR FAR away . 
I sometimes forget to finish up my homework . Giving excuses to myself . Telling that there's too much of this and that . Not enough time . Bla Bla Bla . I think that those excuses are no use . I'm actually the one who is playing around . hehe :D . Jumping around like a monkey ! :D
That reminds me of LELaC . Owh . I really miss LELaC a lot . How I wish I can go back to December . I wanna meet all my friends . Haihh .
Now , it's already Chinese New Year !! Wooohoo ! It's time to collect ang pows ! Weee ~!! After that , buy a hockey stick ! Yeahhh ! ;D
I got a great feeling that after school reopens for a few days ... I'm gonna get the 2nd dose for my HPV . OMG ! It's so freaking pain . The 1st dose was like ... Okay . But after a few hours , when the numb medicine has gone , you will really feel the pain . On the 2nd day , you can't carry your hand high up . And if someone accidently beat you on the place . It will be SUPER DUPER painful . If that's the feeling of the 1st dose , what will happen if we take the 2nd one ? Will it be worser ? Aaaaaghh ! Saya takut ! 
Now , I'm excited in getting ang pows and going back to school ! Weeeee ~! Can't wait to let my friends taste what I've done ! hehe :D 
I miss my friends .. I miss LELaC .. 
Haihh .
Till the next post , guys ! Tata ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment