Friday, February 18, 2011

16 February 2011 . Injection Day

16 February 2011 . It all happened when Cikgu Asyikin was asking our class where 2A1 was . On the same day , before that happened , I saw a van coming in . " Kementrian Kesihatan " . Owhh Emm Gee ~~ No wayy . After that , a girl came and called all the girls to the meeting room . I knew it ! Today is "Injection Day" ! All of us were like so shocked and brought our cards . When we went in , I was thinking that maybe the 2nd dose would be worser than the first one . When my friend , Farhana , injected , it was like NOTHING . Then , when it came to Samala .. She was so scaredd . I had to hold her sleeve . She was like screaminggg . Aaa ~ I thought it would be worser . Then , it was my turn . The nurse said that this dose is the same like the first dose . She said that , the amount of vaccine is the same . Every single thing is the same . Then , I asked if the size of the needle is same . XD . She said that it was the same . Then , when she injected me , I was like . Hrmm . The feeling is almost the same with the first dose . I thought it would be worser . LOL . When I saw Mehgalaa , I was showing her and telling her to be STRONG . LOL XD . On the way back home , around 6.45 , the pain started . OwhMyGosh . 17 February 2011 . I woke up . My upper arm was so pain . 18 February 2011 a.k.a Today . My upper arm is still pain ... T.T Better than yesterday .

No comments:

Post a Comment