Friday, December 28, 2012

Friends.

Hello :)
My best friends mean a lot to me. They are the ones that build my personality up. Help me when I am in need. I don't know what to express about this. But they are the ones. A part of my life. Something like my family. Your friends are the families you choose. I believe in that saying. You choose the right friends, you will have the right personality. When you end up with the wrong people, they might influence you.
I am a very particular person about this friendship stuff. I am not to say VERY FRIENDLY. I'm just all right. But when it comes to choosing my closest friends, I'm very particular. Therefore, I am here today talking about betrayals and backstabbing. I hate these kind of people. Sometimes, I say that I hate these kind of attitude and that kind of shit, but sometimes I do it. Sometimes, I accidentally do them. I mean like who likes betrayals and backstabbing? I have a little story to tell about this guy.
I met him on Facebook. I'll just call him Rabbit. Idk why, but.. yeahh.. Rabbit :D
So. Rabbit is from another school. And he's my friend's friend. I don't know who he was or where was he from. He was quite famous among some of my friends. So one fine day, I wanted to ask him if I knew him. Maybe I've met him in tuition or taekwondo classes before but I don't remember. He said that I may not know him but he knows me. Hell, that was freakin' creepy, okay. So we talked for quite some time. And I found out some stuff a.k.a GOSSIPS :P Well, after that, it was a REALLY LONGGGGGGGGGGG STORY.
Then, I didn't want to be friends with him anymore. Like I don't care anymore. Like why must I be friends with you? I don't even know you. He kept on asking for an apology again and again and again. But I never replied to his messages. I do not care. He even wished goodluck for my PMR and getting my PMR results. But I do not give a shit. If you were my friend, then I might forgive you. But I don't even know you. Then, why maintain this friendship? I just knew you for a few days. Ew. I don't care, dude. And the last message I sent him was "Get out of my f*cking life!" And that was months ago. I don't know about him, but to me, this is pure childish bullshit that I do not want to care anymore. I know I have made the right choice. And goodbye, Rabbit, I hate you. HEHE :D
So, cheerio. xoxo 
YOLO, dude. Choose the right people to be around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment