Monday, December 24, 2012

Life .

Hello, there! :)
Just felt like blogging. Idk what to say tho.
How are you guys? I'm doing really good! I've just got my PMR results like a few days ago. And I've got Straight A's! Yeay! The thing that made me worried throughout this whole year finally fruited with a success. Thank God. I still feel that I got straight A's out of luck. I just felt like I haven't work hard enough to deserve this. I felt like I worked even harder for my UPSR compared to this. Anyways, it's alright. I've got straight A's and I should be happy for it! I've made my parents, auntie, and sisters proud and happy! I'm getting a guitar! :) And I'm very excited! :D To all my other friends that did not manage to get straight A's, it's okay, guys. Do not give up. If people look down on you for not getting straight A's, prove them wrong! I enjoy proving people wrong. That's the thing that pushes me and keeps me going. I do not like people looking down on me. The more they insult or talk bad about me, the more motivated I am to prove them wrong. And the more motivated I am to work harder. Therefore, never give up and it's time to prove people wrong! Never let people look down on you. Strive for the upcoming exams, then! :) I would like to share a little something with you. That is, all this time, my parents never pressure me. They do not yell or shout or keep on nagging on me to get straight A's. I know that they do want me to get straight A's. But they just never nag too much or talk too much about it. They just don't give me stress. I like it that way. So, all this time, I was the one giving myself stress. I was the one who kept on motivating myself. I was the one all along. I always wanted my parents to be happy and proud with me and what I have achieved. And this year has been a really productive year for me! I've passed my theory grade 6, my practical grade 6, and got straight A's in my PMR! 
Btw, I can't believe I'm gonna start my form 4 in like about a week or so. I'm so lazy. So lazy to go to school. So lazy to study. So lazy to read. So lazy to write. and most importantly, so damn lazy to use my rusted brainzzzz =_= Oh, God, please, save meee. I do not want to learn new subjects. I don't want stress. I hate stress :( But sometimes, a little stress is good tho :\ And I'm gonna end my high school life in like 2 years. I do not wish to take form 6 as I do not wanna stay in school anymore. I want to go into college life. I would want to maybe do a twinning program in university. So that I can go to other countries and experience the outside world. I love gaining new experiences and taking risks. I love going on adventures. Therefore, I wish to get into a twinning program in uni so that I get to go to different countries and experience their culture! Most preferably, America, UK, Ireland or something like that! :)
I think that's about it. 
Talk to you guys soon! 
Byebye, and Happy Christmas and have a Merry Holiday! Aha :) x

All I want for Christmas is 1D ! Or at least their merchandise! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment