Saturday, May 28, 2011

Independence Day

Hey :)
I'm here to declare the independence day in my school. We've finally finish our mid-year test. And thank you to all the students who studied really hard. May you get good results :)
So, Happy Merdeka guys :)
I would like to tell every single shit I faced during the papers :)
BM- It was A LITTLE hard. the novel part was easy. Cuz' I managed to read and memorize it before the exams. paper 1 was a lil hard. Well, I managed to go through it. 
English was kinda easy. KINDA EASY. not very. Well, we had to write a speech based on what  we should and should not do during and after an earthquake. Well, some of my ideas were kinda funny. This time, I've gotta get an A for English! ><
Science was hard. Seriously. Cuz' I did not study hard. Yeah. I know. Bad. Paper 2 was hard. Well, I can't do anything. I hate science.
Maths was easy. Both papers were easy.
Geography was kinda easy. haha :). I was really scared before Geo. I kept on revising and memorizing stuff. My brain almost exploded. When my friends asked about geo, all I could say is "please, shut up. I cannot lose what's in my brain right now." and so, the paper turned out kinda easy for me. 
Living Skills was hard. DO NOT ASK. Seriously, hard. The whole paper was really hard for me. I hope I won't get a C for the exam this time. I close my eyes and I pray. PLEASE!
History. There were 4 chapters that came out. Chapter 1 was easy. Chapter 2 was kinda easy. Chapter 3 was okay. Chapter 4 was like.. HARD. REALLY HARD. I did not study chapter 4. James Brooke -,-" WTH, man. I hope I'll get an A in history this time. 
We also had our moral, sivik, arts, and pjk exams. They are not important at all. not even a bit. seriously, i don't like them.
This exam is like the worst one ever. I have to sit in front because of one of my best friend. I won't tell who, what, and why. I hate sitting in front. I love sitting at the back. I don't know why. It's like I can do whatever I want at the back. Relax. The teacher won't even notice.
Forget about the exam topic. It's already over. It's Independence WEEK in SMKSB :D
Well, I'm gonna go to the one and only. The awesomest SJAM SMKSB Annual School Camp 2011- Tomorrow Never Ends 2.0 !!!! I went to this camp last year. It was pure awesome!!
Well, I'm expecting for more this year :D I just can't waitt! It will be on the 7th till the 9th of June. Ahhh! I can't waitt! SUPER EXCITED :D We're gonna sleep in tents this year. I'm excited in playing games. and... PUKUL KAKI! Owh Yeahh. Best game ever. and also... Ghost Stories. Awesome :DD. Can't wait to get scared :DD
This will be AWESOME! In 9 more days! :DD
I think I'll end it here. Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment