Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rojak Entry :D

Heyy :D
It's been quite some time since I last updated ( this sentence AGAIN )
I have LOTS of things to spill out of ma' mouth ! :D
First and foremost , 
Choral Speakingg :)
Choral Speaking is one of the things that I ENJOY . I LOVE doing it . But , so far , this is one of the group that I LOVE :) It's kinda like , AWESOME . We had fun together . Laughed together . Got scolding and lectures together . LOL :D . I think that we did our best already . Getting number 3 out of 9 was actually a satisfaction for me . Well , to tell , we actually trained for only 2 weeks . Getting number 3 was okayy :) The 2 weeks that we went through was kinda long for me . The 2 weeks for me was like 1 month . When we were announced that we got number 3 , some of us started to cry . SMK Lunas was sitting right in front of us . And they got number 1 ! Actually , I think they're SUPPOSED to win ! They're performance was OUTSTANDING ! They were AWESOME :) On Monday , we got our prizes and did our last performance in the school assembly . Choral Speaking 2011 was the most memorable moment I ever had :) And not to forget , Kak Ghaithiry :) She helped us the most . Even though our choral speaking team had nothing to do with her . She is a really good trainer . Without her , I rasa .. NUMBER 3 PUN TADAKK ~ She sacrificed her tuitions and stuff for us :) ILOVEHERSOMUCHH ! :)
2nd thing -- My sisters are backk ! 
Two of my elder sisters are back ! For my eldest sister's wedding :D Both my sisters are super pretty :D I think the wedding was kinda awesome . It was held at E & O . The place was awesome . I had to do my hair and stuff . I LOVE my hair on that day . IT WAS SUPER AWESOME :D 
my sis . cantik kann ? :D

me . with make-up -.-"
 I curled my hair . And tied it up . Did it at the hotel saloon :D . I loved my hair that day . Memang tak sampai hati wanna wash my hair . It was so damn awesomee . I met LOTS of people . And saw some cousins that I see SOMETIMES . hrmm . Took pictures . Owh ! I wore high heels . They were like .. -.-" menyeksakan . I had to wear that like for 5 hours + . Super painful ! T.T 
3rd - the exams are super near ! Goshh . 
Scaredd . I'm so gonna aim for 7As this timee ! I want a Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ! It's like a SUPERR DUPERR Handsome GUY that caught my heart . LOL XDD I love that phone so freakin' damn much . I saw the phone in real life for 2 timess ! XDD I was likee OwhhMyyGooddddd !!! XDD It's like a dream come true if I really get that phone . It's something that I really really really want . This is the first time I'm going crazy over something . It's like super duper awesome . I'm like . GONNA ACE THIS TESTT ! My prob is just HISTORY again . hrmm . susah laa . anddd . this phone is like SUPER DUPER DAMN AWESOMEEE ! XDDD .
4th - the school hols are really near ! 
The upcoming school hols will be packed with activitiesss ! Woohoo ! camps and stuff ! St John Campp :D I've been waiting for the St John camp like for YEARS ! XD
I sooo excited XD And this July , I'm going for a English Language Camp with my friends ! :D
Woww . Packed with camps ! I simply LOVE camps :DD hehee :D owhh . And I LOVE school holsss ! They're the perfect mixture :D


I think I'll stop here . Sis bugging . BISING LAA .
Goodbye . 
Tata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment