Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Bestie :)

Hello there :) 
Such nice of you guys to drop by :)
Since I have nothing much to talk about , I would like to talk about my dear best friend , Mehgalaa Balasubramaniam . I think that my bestie is somebody that I can laugh a lot with . I talk to her a lot (seriously , A LOT ) . I think she is really awesome . I also think that she is an awesome secret-keeper . She's also responsible , disciplined , cute , funny , crazy , and smart . 
Well , we first met when we were in our primary school , SK St. Anne's Convent , Kulim . We shared LOTS of memories there :)
We met when we were in primary 1 . That time , we were not that close yet . Years passed by . We started being close in primary 5 . We were going on a school trip to Alor Star . I sat with her in the bus . We started being best friends starting that very moment :) . We went through a lot of ups and downs :) . I sat with her during primary 6 . And also with our dear friend , Fathiehah :) 3 of us were like BEST FRIENDS . 3 of us achieved 5As in our UPSR . We were so happy . I still remembered the feeling when I took my result slip . I was so happy . I could not believe my eyes . I got 5As ! We thought that we could continue studying in a new school . Unfortunately , Fathiehah had to transfer over to Sungai Petani . We were so shocked to hear that . But then , she finally came to Badlishah with us ! After 2 or 3 months , she went to MRSM Merbok . I can't believe that she's gonna leave us . On her last day here , she did not even say good bye , or even hug us . She just left us like that . It was really a sad moment . But then , we managed to overcome it and still kept in contact with each other :)
I really appreciate the friendship that we had . Before , now and perhaps , in the future . I can't imagine life without you guys , especially you , MehMeh :)
You guys really built me up . I just fought the other day with MehMeh because of some LITTLE misunderstanding . It was a long and stupid story . But the next day , we got back together . Shan , our dear friend actually brought us back together . Then , MehMeh came and hug me and said ILOVEYOUUU! :) Yes , I know , ILOVEYOUUUUTOOO :)
She sat down , I can't hold my tears . Hugged her . And cried . The form 1s were looking at us . crap . It was really touching . I haven't talk to her on the day we fought . And a few hours on the next day . On the day we fought , I went back home . Quietly . No saying goodbyes to MehMeh . No flying kisses to MehMeh . I studied , but nothing went into my mind . I was really sad . My everyday life thing was likee . Missing . I really could not imagine life without her . I thank God so much for giving me a friend like her . I didn't know that she was THAT important until we fought . 
I will appreciate our friendship more :)
I think I'll end here . It's getting kinda late . Going to Penang tomorrow . For Penang's famous Char Koay Teow :D . It's super awesomee . 
Btw , here are a few pictures of us . 
Fathiehah , Me , MehMeh in our school prize giving ceremony on the 11th of July 2010 :)

This is Me and MehMeh when we went out together :)
Okayy . That's all . See you till the next time . Byebyee :)

1 comment: