Monday, November 22, 2010

A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again .

Look at the topic and I guess you can try to guess what I'm trying to tell .
 . . . .
The school hols is already here !!
=,=
Gonna miss ALL my friends SFFDM !!
It was the last day of school and I was heloing my class teacher for the last time this year .
I called along Fairuz Hamizah to help me . since she's the only one i can see + depend on .
We helped Cikgu Roslin to tie up the fail peperiksaan murid + fail peribadi murid .
I skipped assembly .
FOR A GOOD REASON !!
after tying it all up , we brought it to the Penyelia Petang's office . That was the first time I stepped into his office .
After we sent it all in, teacher said that we must tie up the KOKO books too .
=,=
so we went back and tie .
go to the off. again .
=,=
when we wanted to go back to class to have a sip of water ,
i saw Samala and Sheerah running back to class .
THey said that we must clean up our class .
=,= WTH ?!
PENAT !

=,=
i just swept the floor a bit .
After that , I went to take pictures with my buddies !!
:D
*ka-cha* *ka-cha* *ka-cha* .
I'm so gonna miss them . . =,=
Especially my dearest Friends . .
I'm gonna miss 1A4 (2010) too . .
Plus , the painting that we did on 8-10 August 2010 . Mannn , I miss the moment SoFreakinFuckinDamnMuch . =D
I will miss 1A4 . .
I really can't believe that I'm gonna go to form 2 already . It was like . Hey ! I'm already in Form 1 , Can you believe it ??
Now , FORM 2????
=,=
The school hols are dead boring .
=,=
Luckily , There's CAMPING for me !!!
WEE !!
Ok then , I guess .
This will make an end to this post .
Bye !! ^^

1 comment: