Thursday, November 25, 2010

School Hols . .

I don't know why these school hols are kinda boring . But it was not as boring as it was before . It's like . I can do things that I can't do during schooling days . Using Internet everyday . Playing the PSP whenever I want . Watch TV all the time . Chit-chatting with my sis whenever I want . But , I miss my friends . ALL my friends . Just wish I can see them . I can't wait for next year to come . But , I feel that the Earth is rotating too FAST !
=,=
At first , I can't believe that I have already entered form 1 . Now , you expect me to believe that I am already going to Form 2 ?! =,= This is like , IMPOSSIBLE .
My eldest sis's wedding is next April . Can't wait !! =) Now , I have to go on diet to make sure that I MUST look good on her wedding day . weeee~!!
I'm gonna go camping this 3rd-5th Dec. A CHINESE CAMP . Imagine that . I will be a "CACAT" one there . Why ? Because I don't speak + write Chinese really well . In fact , NOT WELL AT ALL . But , the person in-charge told my mom that I can seek for help if I'm not shy . DuH ! Of course I'm not shy .
Yesterday , I just asked my bestie , Mehgalaa a.k.a Mehi a.k.a Meh , to create a MSN account . =,= Mannnn . . What a LONG process we been through . First , I can't chat with her . But at last we found a solution . It was actually her fault . Second , I can't see  her profile picture . SOMETHING WRONG . I don't know why . WHAT A LONG PROCESS . .  =,=
Sunday , Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday . . .
It will keep on repeating and repeating and repeating for a few weeks . AND THEN . . *DRUMROLL* SCHOOL WILL REOPEN !!
And I'll get to see my friends again ! Weeeee ~!!
I guess this post will end right here . Happy hols to ALL my friends , no matter close or far . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment