Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mannnnn , , Bored . !

Hey, dear "My Bloggie" viewers out there !! =)
Glad you could stop by at my blog to check out a few things .
Actually this post is not gonna be THAT interesting .
Well , Last Saturday I went to my cousin's wedding . This cousin , , I have NEVER seen her before . She was kinda . . TALL . Actually , VERY TALL . She was kinda pretty . But , She had the 'rabbit teeth' . =,=
Understand right ?
I met some LONG LOST cousins .
WOWH ! Their all GROWN UP . And kinda cute . =D
Well , the wedding was okay . The food was nice . But , my ears can spoil right there . The speakers were kind of near . =,= Mannn . SO LOUD . Firstly , I saw a cousin ( A long lost one ) . I was staring at him . Thinking and thinking . Then , I decided to ask my mom . o.O .
It was him . He started waving at me first . Then all his bros + sis's wave at me too . I wave back . I think they remembered me . I GUESS SO .
There was one part where the bride + bridegroom must shake a bottle of wine and pour it into a stack of glasses . The bridegroom was shaking and shaking and shaking but the cap still didnt flew out . LOL . They were forced to pull out the cap by themselves .
My parents told me that there were A LOT MORE cousins that I've never seen before . -.-
Are you sure I can meet them all ? LOL . But , I  hope to keep in touch with the cousins that I can still see now . =) The last time I saw them was like . Years ago . Maybe when I was 6 or 7 I always go to their house . Now ? Nope . I will go to their house on Chinese New Year's Eve only for that reunion dinner . Well , not every year I'll go there . Sometimes only . Because I usually go to my mom's side's reunion dinner because I'm closer with them I guess .
I guess this will make an end to this time's post . And again . Good bye . Have a wonderful day . Thanks for viewing ! ^^

1 comment: