Monday, November 29, 2010

What can I say ?? -.-

Dear "My Bloggie" readers ,
Another post . This time , IMPROMPTU . -.- Goshh . It's HARD !
Because I don't know what to say .
Urm , Let me start with . . Goshh . This is Really Really Really HARD . -.-
Er , Let me tell YOU readers out there what have I done during my school hols .
First of all , the school hols is VERY boring .
The thing that I like NOT going to school is , I don't have to rush . I can eat my lunch slowly not worrying if I'll miss my ride to school or not . I can bath slowly not worrying too . I can do everything slowly step by step because I don't have to rush + worry . That is the ONLY thing I like about the school hols .
Secondly , school hols are making me feel a lil' lonely . ( Thank God my sis is nxt to me .. )
I kinda miss my friends + my class + my besties . Luckily , I'm not the only child in my family . My sister is always next to me . But , this school hols , she'll be going camping TWICE
Goshh . It will be B.O.R.I.N.G . . Nobody can talk to me . -.-
Lonely , I feel so lonely ..
Thirdly , I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOLLLLL !!!!
I wanna go back to school to talk to my friends . Not to study !! LOL XDD
That is my ONLY motive . =D
Fourth , The things that I did during these school hols is like a daily routine . I'm already getting bored of it . I go online , Facebook , Blogging , MSN . I play games on my PSP . I eat breakfast , lunch , dinner . I do chores . I read books . These are the things that I do EVERY SINGLE DAY of the school hols . -.- Sounds boring to you readers out there too , right ? I know , I know ..
This is FAITH , I can't do anything to stop/prevent it from happening . -.-
I come online almost everyday . I got nothing else to do . I'm REALLY REALLY bored . What else can I do ? Chores ? I've done them . Study ? Too lazy . Any other day will do .
You see ? School hols , for me , are really boring ..
I txt . But , still , I'm bored . -.-
I listen to my favourite musics . But , still , I'm bored . -.-
I play the piano . After I play . Still , I'm bored . -.-
There's still 1 more month for me to go through .
Every single thing that I listed above is MY DAILY ROUTINE . -.-
Goshh .
Seems like this post will end right here .
See ya soon , readers !
^^~

1 comment: