Wednesday, December 1, 2010

School Hols . . Part 2

Hey , "My Bloggie" readers out there ~!!
=)
Again , I don't know what to say . Looks like , Impromptu again for me . -.-
okay ..
Let me see .. Yes ~! My sister went camping last Tuesday (30/11) . She won't be back until Friday (3/12) .
Lonely ,. I feel so lonely .. Lonely .. All by my own .
Anyway , there's one thing I should be happy with .
I have the bed all to myself ~!! Weeee ~!!
I can on the tv anytime I want . Without my sis saying . "Hey ~! Off the tv , late already . Sleep ~!"
I can sleep longer without my sister waking me up .
But , during the day , I feel really lonely . My parents already went to work . My sister , not next to me . Talking to me . -.-
She will be going camping again on mid-December . -.-
What a lucky girl ~~ Can go camping twice IN A MONTH ~
I am really really jealous ..
Anyway , the camp that I will be going soon is a English one (Thank God ~!)
The chinese one was cancled because my parents might not be able to send me .
The English camp will be on 7-9 December . In USM ~!
It's a Leadership and English Language Camp . Rooms will be provided . Finally ~!! This is the first time I'm gonna sleep on a bed in a camp !!
Yes ~!!
I can't wait for this camp ~!!!
I think this post has come to an end .
Till the next post ~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment