Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LELaC 2010 ( Part 3 )

My watch started ringing at 6 in the morning . I was really tired . I saw Jolene awake already . I asked her why was she awake so early . She said that if it was not Kimberly who pushed her , Iman would . So , she decided to sleep on the chair and leaned her head against the bed . Unfortunately , Kim started snoring . LMAO XD . Then , I told her that we should be going back to our rooms already . I tried to wake Iman and Farah . They were like " Yeahh . Okay . " * Sleep back . I felt lazy already . So , I just went back to my room . Started memorizing the choral speaking script with the table lamp on . Half an hour later , the FC knocked on my room door . I waited for a while and opened the door . She asked me to wake up already . Not long after that , Jolene knocked on my room door and said that she almost fell asleep and suddenly the FC knocked on her room door . Then , we went to change our clothes . After that , I went over to Kim's room to see if they have already wake up or not . They were still sleeping . -.- I asked Iman to wake up because she needs to pray . Then , as usual , she was like " Yeaah .. Okay .. " *Sleep back . So , I don't wanna care anymore . Then , Jolene came over to my room . She drew on my paper . CJ7 . LOL . Suddenly , Iman came back . She was REALLY late . Then , Farah joined us too . We didn't know what tome we should be down there . Then , Sis Anisha kinda like scolded us . LUCKILY , we were not the last ones . There are 4 more later than us . Pheww ! It was actually raining that morning . So , we had to wait . Our breakfast was at the lake . So , we had to walk there . IN THE RAIN ~!! Yeayy ! Everytime , Laughing Bird , Not-So-Normal Frog and I will walk together and laugh like hell ! XD After we reached the lake , we saw quite a number of adults there . We waited and looked around . We saw .. SOIL ! :O . Are we gonna play mud or something ?!! Noooo ~!!! I need to wear my green shirt for the presentation !! Then , the lady started to talking . They told us their names . She said : Please do not call us uncle or auntie . Because we are as young as you ~!! " LOL XD . Then , they asked some volunteers to stir the soil . Kim went . There were 2 types of soil . One , Light brown . Another one was Dark brown . It looked a little like shit . =D The dark one TOTALLY STINKS !! XD Once they poured it out , everyone ran away . Yup , IT TOTALLY STINKS . Kim went and mix it . After mixing , they had to put it in containers . Then , we had to mix them . Bird's sister , Bhaanu , said that if she touch the mud , I must touch it too . And I actually touched itt ! -.- Yupp , It was STINKY ! Then we started mixing it . And we had to roll them into balls and put them into the basket . They made the mud kena my watch . -.- Luckily it was water resistant . The group rolling the mud ball was so funny ~!  They rolled the mud into onion , curry puffs , and a lot more funny shapes . XD And if it were balls , they were really big . Like meteor rocks ~ After we finished , I wanted to wash my hand . Suddenly , Dr.K says that there are still some mud to be rolled into balls . So , I went and roll . Suddenly , a girl came and rub mud on my face . XD When I wanted to rub on her face , she caught me and then her friend rubbed mud on my face . XD I screamed . Everyone stared at us . LOL . After that, they told us not to wash already because we were running out of time . So , we had to walk back to the hostel muddy-ly . When people in the car pass by and stare at us , I will wave at them ~! LOL XD . After taking my shampoo and stuff , I straight away went to the bathroom leaving Iman asleep . -.- I asked her to wake up already . She refused . SO , biarlaa . After bathing , I went back to my room . Iman was still asleep . I asked her to wake up . As usual , she was like "yea yea" . So , I biarlaa again . We had to be down there at 10.45 . I waked her up at 10.42~~ Saya jahatt kann ? XDD She still wanted to bath . Go ahead . When I went down , I finally had my breakfast . Mann , was I hungry ! Suddenly , Not-So-Normal Frog came down and tell me "Monkey ! Your roommate says that she does not have her keys ~!! " " I did not lock the door!" I just went up and have a look . She was IN the room . I straight away went down . They started the head count . I told them that my roommate was still upstairs . I managed to finish up my last breakfast there . Fried Bee Hoon ! A few of us had to wait for Iman . I told one of the FC that my room number was 109 . They went and call Iman out . We had to rush to DKA . Since, the group has already went . Leaving around 6 of us behind . We had to rush there . I was really tired . -.- we managed to catch up in the end . The boys were still not there . No need to rush also never mind~ They were really slow . The event started a little slow too . It was all because of the rain . We had to bring everything behind schedule . After that , Sis Esther asked for a volunteer from each group . I went . They asked us to write down the schedule . Firstly , all the groups must perform their group cheer . When it came to group no. 6 , I was really scared . I had to perform the itchy monkey after that :O OMG ~ It's my turn . I was so scared . I acted shorter than usual . My friends were kinda shocked . After that, The Leaders did the choral speaking . Then , it was the New Directions with their Masquerade . They did Bowling . They were okay . Then , there was a guy from The Optimisters acting as a ware wolf . He was like a human transforming into a ware wolf . Then , it was LNL's Choral Speaking . If I'm not mistaken , they were the group that performed "Teenagers: What A Life" Their Choral Speaking was nice ! Then , it was the Optimisters's Masquerade . I forgot what they did =D . But , I was super crazy + hyper that day ! When they "woo"-ed , I "woo' too ! =D Then , it was New Direction's voice modulation . They acted like lions "roar"-ing and stuff . Then , it was Super Genius's Choral Speaking . After that , it was Amirul and Alex's turn for the puppet show . Amirul was the puppet master . Alex was the puppet . They were REALLY good . They waved , did the chicken dance , did 'taichi' , shake hand and Amirul asked Alex to pick up his glasses . They were AWESOME . After that , it was The Leaders's turn to do their voice modulation . They acted as animals . And then , it was our turn to do our Choral Speaking . OwhhMyyGod ~ Well , they performed better than the practices last time =) . So happy =) . Then , it was the Masquerade time for LNL . They did something like a roller coaster ride . They were on chairs . And lean to the left . And to the right . And at last , all fall . =D Then , the LNL had to perform their voice modulation . They acted as tigers . After that , The Optimisters performed their Choral Speaking . Then , it was The Leaders's turn to do their Masquerade . And last but not least , New Direction's Choral Speaking . And then , Clarence a.k.a Pondan chicken asked ALL of the LELaC-ers to do the chicken dance together ! And again , all "woo"-ed !! Crazyy !! =D I love being crazy ! Then , we got back to our seats . Dr . K showed us things that we did for the past few days in a slide show . I was thinking " This will be the best camp ever that I will never ever forget " =) Yup . It was REALLY fun ! Then , they gave out prizes to the best groups and winners . And then , the certificates . Then , we had to say GoodBye :'( . I'm surely gonna miss EVERY single person in this camp *Even thought I have never seen any of you . XD* . No matter what , LELaC will always be in my heart =) . Yup , I do love LELaC that much . Then , we went down stairs to have our lunch . Then , we had to go back to our hostels to pack up . And give back the keys . And then , I said bye to my friends :'( . GoodBye LELaC .. Gonna Miss Youu .. =)
Conclusion :
LELaC 2010 Rocksss !
Best camp everr ! =D

I <3 LELaC !


1 comment: