Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LELaC 2010 (Part 1)

Hey , 'My Bloggie' readers out there ~! I'm backk ~! From LELaC 2010 . LELaC stands for ~
Leadership
and
English
Language
Camp .
It was one of the best camps I've ever been to . It's normal for us , teenagers , to get hyper + crazy after camps . Seriously , this is the only camp that made me really hyper + crazy . Yeayyy ~!! Rockk onn !!
This camp made me improve my English and even the confidence to speak ! Mann , ILoveThisCampSooooMuch
It all began when I woke up at 7 a.m. I was kinda excited . After having my breakfast , we headed to USM in Penang . We went to Dewan Kuliah A ( DKA ) . The registration started at 10 a.m. . After registering , we waited . Nothing happened . Suddenly , my mom saw a lot of people going up stairs . So , my sis and I went up . I saw a table labeled 'FEMALE' . So , I went there to take my room keys . Room number 109 ~ . After that , we went into DKA for briefing . Later , my dad drove us to Desasiswa Desa Bakti . We were finding my room like HELL ~!! It was so hard to find ~~ . At last I found my room . There were 2 beds in the room . I was the 1st one there . After setting everything down , my room mate finally arrived . She was kinda quiet at first .  * Biasalah , 1st time meeting up maa . * Her name was Iman . Her parents are working in USM . After that , ALL the parents are requested to leave . After that , it was lunch time . It was nice . We had to queue up to take rice on our own . Then , they gave us fried chicken and long beans . And papaya too ~ . After that , we went back to our rooms . My roommate went for her prayers . After she came back , I asked her at what time must we go . She said 10 min. later . After 10 min. , there was nobody . We were like , “ Where to go ?” She said
maybe they are in DKA . We walked there . Tired like hell ! It was so farr ~!! At last , there was no one there . And then , we walked back . After that , I saw some participants . So , we went down . We saw Dr. K there . And I told him that we were left out and stuff . After that , I was being put into Sister Esther’s group . I met new friends there . Some team mates that I know are Aizat , Amirul a.k.a Lazy Donkey , Alex a.k.a Scared Gorilla , Farah a.k.a Not – So – Normal Frog , Yuha a.k.a Laughing Bird , Anis a.k.a Singing girl , and Ammar . After that , we trained our group cheer . The group cheer was :-
We are who we are ,

One for all , All for one ,
Watch out for us , Because ,
We are the silent killers .
*Shooting sound + Fall
After that , we went into the hall up stairs the canteen . There were 6 groups . Every group has their own Facilitator a.k.a Faci a.k.a FC .


The groups there were :-

Group 1 – The Leaders
Group 2 – New Directions
Group 3 – The Silent Killers
Group 4 – Super Genius 
Group 5 –  LNL a.k.a Leaders Not Losers
Group 6 – The Optimisters


After practicing , we sat down , Najihah told sis Esther that I did not have a bottle yet . So , she told brother Neoh (FC) . He took me one and gave me a raffia string too . He said , no matter what , I cannot lose the string + bottle . If not , anywhere + anything we do , we’ll be punished by Dr . K .


After that , we started presenting our group cheer . After all the groups finished presenting , we went for tea break . Before that, the Malays went for their prayers . After tea break , we went to the lake to play dodge ball . It was actually ‘bola beracun’ . Firstly , they asked us to pick a leader . Najihah was our leader . we were the third group to play . We attacked first . When , we were being attacked , Laughing Bird , Not – So- Normal Frog , and I were the top-4 players left . After our game finished , I sat with Laughing Bird and Not – So – Normal Frog . We were sitting below a slope . Suddenly , there’s an Indian guy who came slidding down . I quickly sat to the other side . I was really afraid if he would just slide down and *BAMM! Mann , I’ll smack him if he falls . After all the groups played , we had to pick up the rubbish there . Farah and I saw a shirt + pants up there . I asked her , “is that considered rubbish too ?!” LOL xD . She said if we threw it away , the owner of the clothes will be shirtless . LOL “where has my shirt gone to ??” In the rubbish bin mann ~!! xDD LOL . After cleaning up ,, we went back to our hostels . Room number 109 , here I come ~!! WEeee ~!! After that , my friend went for her prayers . I waited for the Muslims to go pray so that I can bath with no people outside saying “faster ~!!” Finally , bath time . I felt sticky and stuff . Eww ~ After being refreshed , we went to the canteen for dinner . After dinner , Laughing Bird , Not – So – Normal Frog , Laughing Bird’s Sister , Sissors-paper-stone ( a lil’ girl , REALLY cute ) , Iman and I started chit – chatting . Iman went with her friends after that . This was part of our conversation :-


Laughing Bird (LB) – I Don’t like to eat eggs .. I pity the eggs ..
Us – LOL xDD How about Dinosaur egg ??

LB – No way ~
Us – Mosquito Eggs ? LOL xD
LB – Nooo ~ Whatever eggs also I don’t take . Pity the eggs .
Us – hahahaha ~ xD
LB - From mosquito eggs to dinosaur eggs also I won't take ~!!
Us - hahahahahaha ~ xD

After that, we went to the hall upstairs the canteen . We did voice modulation . Brother Farhan did the sound of a cat . With a FLIRTING character . So , he was a flirting cat . HeBadd ~!! After that , we were asked to get into our groups and do our own animal sounds + character .. We had to act and let our friends guess what animal + character are we acting as . I picked monkey with an itchy character . Yuha was a bird with a broken wing .  That was why we started calling her laughing bird . the word 'laughing' was becuase she LAUGHS a LOT . Farah was the Not - So - Normal frog ( She was jumping and laughing all the way . LOL XD The name was given by Amirul . LMAO ) Najihah was the mouse searching for food . Alex was the scared gorilla . Amirul was the lazy donkey . LMAO XDD . After everything was done , we had to present . Our group was the first one to perform , AGAIN ~~!!! Sis Esther choosed me , Amirul , and Alex to perform . :O Whatt ?!! I was the first to perform . Dr. K asked us to tell them what are we going to act as . I said I'm going to act as an itchy monkey . Dr. K said : In another word , monyet yang gatal . -.- *Blushh
After I finished performing , I immediately went back and sit at my okace . Malu like hell ~ . After that , I was already famous in the camp . I was known as - Monkey -.- Alex was the next to perform . He acted and was so funny . He quickly ran behind Amirul . LOL XD . Amirul's act was easy . He just had to leave his bottle one place . Crawl a bit , and lie down . LOL . After everything ended , they brought in some gardenia bread and soy milk (box drink) into the hall . I took jagung flavoured =D . Then, we went back to our room . And I took supper in my room . My friend went for her prayers . After that , she went to brush her teeth . Suddenly , the FC knocked on my room door for row call . They said that they'll wake us up at 6 tomorrow morning . They also said that we must switch off all the lights and go to sleep . Luckily , the corridor lights will be on . After that, bed time at 12 something . I couldn't sleep . The bed + pillow was too hard . It was a little hot too . Finally , I decided to fold up the face towel that my mom gave me . Nice~ I decided not to sleep on the pillow . It was hard . At last , I fell asleep around 12 something . Or maybe 1 . 
-- The End of LELaC Day 1 --




No comments:

Post a Comment