Monday, December 20, 2010

LELaC 2010 ( Part 2 )

Tock , Tock , Tock . *Opens the door *FC - Wake up already .
*Rub eyes* ok .. =.= What a night .. =.=
Iman woke up and straight away went for her prayers . I sat in my room , alone . Waiting for her to come back . After she came back , we went to brush our teeth together . After changing , we went down for breakfast with Farah and her roommate , Jolene . After breakfast , we sat down and chit - chat . Before we went down for breakfast , we saw a cute kitten . It shit-ed in front of room no.108's door . LMAO . It was trying to clean up the shit . haha . After breakfast , we went up to the hall again . We did masquerade . This was my first time listening to this . It is actually an activity that is needed to use our body movements . Amirul + Alex did puppet . They were great . The rest of us did waves . It totally suck . We were the first group to perform , AGAIN ! . The other groups were nice =) After that , we ate a little because we need to walk from the hall to DKA . Nooooooo ~!!! It was really far . We went there and were asked to train our Choral Speaking since the FCs are busy . I was the conductor ! X) First time ~ I had to memorize the WHOLE script . We trained for a few times only . By around 1 , my stomach was hungry . Lunch , here I come ! At 2 , we had to practice again . The malays went for their prayers. So , we just memorize the script . After they came back , we practiced a little . We presented at 3 . I did not have the nervousness when I conducted. Shocking ! I love the group with their choral speaking entitled 'Teenagers: What A Life' . Their topic is really interesting , for me . Teenagers like us care about style , clothes , and perfume *smell* Ahhh ~ . So Funny ! XD
After all the teams presented , Dr. K said showed us some videos of Masquerades . Mann , it was nice ! After that , Dr.K said that all the groups will be presenting Choral Speaking . X) I was so happy !! Dr. K also said that I need to perform Itchy Monkey . OMG ! :O No wayy ~!! I'm not gonna humiliate myself again . But this time , in front of the parents ! Nooooooo~!!! After that , we played 'Galah Panjang' . Never heard of it before ~ . This game has to be played by 2 groups of people . 14-15 people per group . There has to be 8 defenders playing first . And 5 / 6 attackers from another group . The attackers will try to get to the end without being touched by the defenders . I think that's all I know =P . After that , Dr. K asked if the girls wanna go back to the hostel . Since , it's just a stone's throw away .  I said yes ! Laughing Monkey and Not-So-Normal Frog too . I went back to my room and copied down my choral speaking script on another smaller paper . Not long after that , Iman returned . She said that only the boys are playing . After bathing and stuff , we had our last dinner there . After dinner , I went over to a shop with a few of my friends to buy some sweets X) . After that , I went back to my room to keep the sweets. Not-So-Normal frog went and taker her jacket . Then , we went to the hall up stairs the canteen . We went up . The door was locked . One of my friends called Sis Esther to open the door . After that , we went in and started to go crazy ~!!! . Then ,I started taking some Facebook ID's . There was a group of girls that played 'Dare' . They had to dare to do something . A girl was asked to kiss the pillar . LOL XDD . After all the participants arrived , Brother Neoh told us that the drama will be canceled so we have to practice our group cheer ,voice modulation , Masquerade , and stuff . When he told us that there will be no drama , we were like 'YEAYY !!' LOL . So , we trained our group cheer first . Then , Sis Esther told them to write the script down on another paper because they did not have the script . So , I waited and waited . After some of my friends finished , we waited for another group of them to finish . While waiting , Sis Esther took a photo of us , who have already done . Laughing bird , Not-So-Normal Frog , and Najihah a.k.a Hungry Mouse were hugging me and saying "My Monkey~" LOL . After all of them finished , we practiced . When I wanted to talk to Laughing Bird , I walked and accidently stepped on a piece of glass . My feet started to bleed . Painn ! After that , all of us sat together since we finished practicing and wanted a little discussion and rest . We saw a guy from Bro Neoh's group . He said that this guy was not paying attention . So , he will punish him . The punishment went on like this :-
Bro Neoh (BN) : Will you marry a 20 year old ugly lady or 80 year old rich lady ?
Guy : 80 year old rich lady .
BN : Why ?
Guy : Because after she die , I can get money laa !
BN : More reasons ?
Guy : Err , she's half dead already maa . SO , she won't care so much laa .
BN : Last onee . 
Guy : Err , Urmm . Ahh ! After I get all the money I want , I go marry a new wife laa !! 
All : Hahhahahaha ! XDD
After some time , he was still repeating the same mistake . So , he was being punished again . 
Sis Esther : Do you have a crush on anyone ? If no , you have to explain why .
Guy : Er , No . Becauseee ... I'm a gay . XDD
Sis Esther : Why do you like guys ?
Gay guy (GG) : Becausee .. Ahh ! They have mustache !!
A guy : Eventhough , you are a gay , there will be a guy which you like . Who ?
GG : Ahh ! Bro Neoh !!
BN : *shocked* . Haha . satisfied ?
All : NOoooo !
GG : Oh noo .
Sis Anisha (SA) : I'll give you a question . Under 1 condition . No ah , ma , laa and so on allowed . Ok . The question is . What is Malaysian flavour to you ?
GG : err , No idea . 
SA : ok . What is flavour to you first . 
GG : Err , Vanilla , Chocolate , Strawberry ...
SA : ok . Then , What is Malaysian flavour to you ?
GG : Ahhhh .
Sis Esther : haa ! No 'aahhh' !
GG : It's not . It's like a SONG ! You don't know ? *starts singing* Aaaaaaaaa~
BN : Hey , you're wasting our time .
GG : That's your prob 

SA : Mind your attitude . Please answer my question .
GG : I give up . I don't understand . 
BN : ok . Enough . You can go back and sit .
Then , they brought our final supper in . It was pau and strawberry milk . The pau was .. OMG .Yucks ! After eating , the girls can go back first . The boys had to wait . So , Laughing Bird , Not-So-Normal Frog and I went to my room and chit-chat . Damn funny ! After that , Kimberly came and ask if we can go over to her room and sleep with her . We were a little afraid . We said that maybe it will be okay . So , after we did everything . We went to her room . Started talking . Jolene and Farah was there too . Jolene brought Chips More ! =D Kimberly was talking about Bomoh's stuff . At first , I was sitting on a chair . Then , I felt a little scared and quickly sat next to Jolene . After that , Kimberly asked us to take our blankets and stuff . Before that , they had a row call . We hide . Kimberly went out and listen . After that , she told us that they will wake us up at 6.30 a.m. tomorrow . So , I decided to set my watch alarm at 6 . Then , we went back to our rooms to take our blankets and stuff . Farah took Jolene's things along . Since, Kimberly did not want to stay alone in the room , Jolene accompanied her . After taking everything , we tried to sleep . There were 2 single beds . How to sleep . .. Then , Jolene said that she had a problem . She can't sleep on the bed because she was too tall . LOL XDD . Then , they decided to join the beds and sleep sideways . It was okay . Iman and Jolene slept a little earlier than the three of us . Kimberly , Farah and I were still talking .We talked till 1 a.m. o.O Then , I fell asleep . That was our last night there .. =)

2 comments:

  1. it must be really great~

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really had so much fun.. wish 2 go there again!!! :)
    -Chipping bird

    ReplyDelete