Sunday, August 14, 2011

11th August 2011 ♥

Hey :)
Well, my birthday just passed. Like a few days ago. 

I had a small birthday party with some of my best friends in school on Thursday. It's definitely something I'll never forget. It's really awesome. Lots of them gave me presents. I brought my camera to school. So, now, let the pictures tell the story :)
So, we were in the library for around 2 hours. We really studied. I did my history homework. WOW :)
 After that, we went to 7 Eleven as usual. I bought KitKat Bites as I was running low on money :P
 Look at these 3 guys. Hahah. Left- Simran :). Mid- Avvi :)). Right- Khartick :))
 While the others are busy doing my birthday card, they forced me to not go over to their 'working station'. So, I had to stay over at the tembok place. And I got bored. And as usual, I embraced nature and took pics of them :) Pic 1- Ixora :)
 Pic 2- Morning Glory? Perhaps.
 Pic 3- I don't know what's this. But it looks nice tho :)
 Yeah. The three of them. Playing 'Pepsi-Cola', I GUESS? :|
 Played around with my cam with Farhana and Sheerah before teacher entered class :D
 A keychain(?) on my bag. Makes it easier for me to find my bag :D
 Look at that. Samala's notebook. Love the vibrant colours :)
 Camwhored with Sheerah and Samala before going to BONG's class :D
 Before teacher entered our class, we actually tried to hide from her. So, when she was peeking out of the staff room, everyone put their heads down and made sure that she can't see us so that she won't enter class. But unfortunately, she saw us. I don't know how. But somehow. She entered class. Harvint tried to slow down the class. Which was really funny and made the whole class laugh our asses off XD. 
 Before recess, Rishan drew a portrait of Meh. LOL.
 Meh translated all these english stuffs into Malay and made me LMAO. They're so awesome :D
 And this is Meh's drawing of Rishan :D
 During recess time. This is Chee Weng's lunch :D
 Me, Farhana and Sheerah doodled this crap out. LOL. It's a million times prettier than BONG :D
 Farhana and Sheerah posing with their awesome piece of art :D
 Camwhored in class with these awesome people :)
 Appetizer?
 Secret Recipe for dinner :)
Look at the back light and my awesome parents. Simply perfect :)
 Coffee. I hate coffee.
 Blended Green Tea. Awesome :)
 My birthday present. And gigantic RYAN HIGA birthday card ♥
 This present is from Meh :)
 From 3 really awesome bros. Avvi, Khartick, and Lingkesh :)
 This extra present from Khartick :)
 Thank you guys so much. Love you guys too :) ♥
 This hour glass is from Meh too :) ♥
 Oreo Cheese Cake :) ♥
That's all for this post. Till the next one.
BYEE :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment