Monday, August 1, 2011

August .

Hey :)
I don't know what to write about but I just wanna post something. Well, this year, the time is passing REALLY FAST. Yes, I know, I've said that sentence like a million times in my past posts. So, August is already here. Today, is the first day of August. And also the first day of fasting for the Muslims. To all my Muslim friends, Happy Fasting :)

I can't believe that August is already here. A few more months and I'm gonna finish form 2. And I'm gonna take my PMR. Then, go form 4. I haven't figured out which stream should I take. And when I go to form 3, it means that I'll have to go to school in the morning. Which is kinda bad. I hate waking up in the morning. But the awesome part is, there will be short assemblies. Well, most of them will be taking major exams. The form 3- PMR. Form 5- SPM. Upper Form 6- STPM. 
August kinda mean a lot to me. Well, a lot of things are gonna happen this month. I hope that most of it will be in the positive way. Owh. And the mid-semester 2 exams are coming. EXAMS. AGAIN. Mom said that she'll buy me and Xperia Arc if I get 6As. 6As! I'm gonna get that so freakin' bad. I almost got that in my first exam. My English was the prob. Well, I'm gonna work super extra hard this time. I've got to get an Xperia Arc this time! I was dissapointed with myself in the last exam. I only got 3As. The other 3 more subjects were THAT close to get an A. I was THATT close. 
Me and my gang are gonna do a study group this Tuesday. Hahah. Most of us asked awesome stuffs from our parents. So, we're gonna do this study group for the sake of getting those stuffs. It's like our inspirational source. But, this gang of mine LOVES talking and LAUGHING. It would be the best if we don't study in the library. I'm afraid that the teachers or librarians might scold us. But if we can tahan, okay. If not, just do it at the anjung or under the tree perhaps. I love that place. Shady and cool. It would be awesome. I can't wait for this Tues.
I think I'll end here. Next post, tomorrow, if I'm rajin enough.
Till the next post, bye :)


A lil' hint for the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment