Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm mad.

Hey :)
I'm angry with a person lately. It's just a small problem actually but. It's now a big prob. Because of some assholes that spread the news. I hate you peeps!

Now, this girl. Not gonna mention her name. Not gonna tell you guys ANYTHING about her. It's just, we've never been friends before. I never hated or liked her before. But now, she's made me hate her. It's actually no one's fault. Until recently, she posted on my facebook wall when we've NEVER been friends before. She posted those chain messages like *send this to your 10 best facebook friends*. I've NEVER talked to her. All of a sudden, she posted this. WTF. Then one of my status was *Like this status if you think I'm nice*. She liked it. WTFH. Never talked. How in the world do you know that I'm nice?! It's not logic if she is so friendly SUDDENLY. It's creepy! She's actually my sis's friend. But, I don't give a damn. As if I like my sis's friends. Ew. 
Then, I told this to my sis. She told this to another girl. And reached to this ass I'm talking about. She's so annoying and stuff. And that girl is NOT a good secret keeper. Mind you, ass. When people trust you and tell you a secret, keep your freakin' big mouth shut.
And this ass I'm gonna talk about now. Why do you care if I like you or not. What's your prob if I call you a bit*h?! Like I CARE! STFU. You don't have to cry just because I call you that! Face it! The world IS like that! Don't tell me you're just in that small world of yours. So called 'the-world-where-innocent-peeps-stay'. Get out and face reality! Everybody speaks like that. Grow up! Once you step into high school, you'll know what's called 'reality'. Especially in a co-ed school. Life starts there. I'm advising you, ass.
Btw, I don't like you now. Don't act and come tell me i think you're nice. I think you're an awesome friend. Ew. As if I know you. I'm nice? No. I'm the worst person you'll ever know. Don't try to be fake. Don't think you're so lovable everybody likes you. Don't think you're so cute everybody likes you. Who the f**kin' hell do you think you are? You're just a small ant in this big world. You're so annoying and stuff. You're so annoying, irritating and kepo. Yes. And you're welcome because I called you that. You're MOST welcomed. I'm glad I called you that too.
And as for the worst secret keeper. You're the best person I've ever met. Thank youu. Damn you too.

That's all. DAMN BOTH OF YOU. Good bye and good riddance. Would never wanna see you never wanna meet you guys. All the best in life, you so-called-innocent-peeps. 
P/s: To you guys. I never think when I get angry. I just spill what just comes into my mind. Bad words in my mind, bad words out of my mouth. I'll just scold whatever I like to. I'm not asking you to forgive me or something. It would be awesome if you don't forgive me.


Sometimes, I think taking photos of nature and trying to embrace it calms me down.
Btw, this was took by my friend. A cool dude, Harvint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment