Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exams. Again.

Hey :)
It has been like almost a week since I last updated. Well, I just don't know what to talk about. So, the exams have already started on Thursday. We had geography and BM 1. Geography was kinda easy. But BM was like -,-" so-so. Thank God we've finished Geography. The feeling of a burden that just hopped off my shoulder is so freakin' awesome. Bye, Geo. See youu. Never will miss you! Well, maybe a bit. 
I'm currently focusing on math and science FIRST. But not too much. Still need time and space to spend with history and living skills tho. Math. Loci. I hate it! -,-" I don't understand. But after guidance from an awesome dude, Harvint, I managed to actually understand a lil' of loci. Thanks a lot, dude! I'll blanja you 2 kotak drinks if I get full marks for my loci. And another 2 if you manage to get an A in your math! :D Okay? Kay. That's my promise to you :DD You've changed a lot lately, which is kinda awesome. hahah.
Kay. Science is kinda awesome too. Chap. 5 is awesome. All about WATER. hahah.I don't know what's so awesome about water but, it's awesome lah :D Well, I'm aiming for an awesome A in science this time. I bought lots of exercise books. I don't know why but the studying mood is there. Normally, exam weeks will be called hey-im-staying-up-late weeks. I'll sleep at around 2 in the morning. And wake up around 8 or 9. 
Last Thurs, I played in the so-awesome-rain. Well, it hasn't been raining this heavy for like so many months. So, as usual la. Go play in the rain+wind. It was super windy too! And when I was walking to the front gate, the wind was blowing from my left hand side. With the rain too, of course. And BAM. My whole left hand side was DAMN wet. On Friday, I was all okay thinking that I won't get fever or anything. And this morning, I woke up with a blocked nose. And now, cough. But, playing was awesome. Now, I think I'm having fever. OwhGod. I have to sit for the exam tomorrow! :|
I think I gotta go study now. Xperia Arc, here I come! Owh. Btw, speaking about Xperia Arc. My bro, Avvi recently got it ON MY BIRTHDAY. He got it ON MY BIRTHDAY. What a awesome coincidence. -,-"
Well, I hope to have mine REAL soon. Pray hard. Study smart.
Till the next post. Byee :)


Study hard when it's time for you to reach out for success. Don't regret later.
Time passed never returns. Cherish time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment