Friday, August 5, 2011

It's almost the end of the week.

Hey. 
All of a sudden. I just feel like blogging. These few days, I just don't know why but I wanna blog. No idea why. The spirit of blogging is here.
So, just blog la. 
I'm trying to like find a topic to talk about every single time I blog. I just don't know what to talk about. 
The exams are getting super near. It's on the 18th. Like around 2 more weeks. Owh God! How I wish there's nothing called exam on this beautiful world. Stop cutting down trees. No papers = no exams. And use laptops in schools. To reduce paper. Do everything through Microsoft Word and stuff. Well, as if that dream of most of the teenagers in high school will come true. I'm so gonna ace this test. Mom promised to buy me the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc if I score 6As this time. Sounds A LIL' impossible. But, it's worth a try. 
So, this exam will be super challenging. 6As. Sounds like I should cut down my online time. God. -,-" 
Well, I think I'll end here. Out of ideas.
Till the next post. Byee :)
Bouganvillas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment