Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Untitled 002

I don't know why am I doing this. All of a sudden, I just wanna update my blog. For no reason actually. I'm gonna make this post short as I have no idea what the hell to talk about. Recently, I've been missing the English Camp a lot. I missed the fun we had. Especially the LEECH part :D
Well, this morning. My gang came for a study group. Well, actually it was talking group. I just can't stop talking to Meh. I haven't seen her for 1 freakin' week. Imagine that. I haven't seen my bestie for a week. wtf. I called her like a few times. Talked for around 20 minutes. So, I was excited to see her today. We talked all the way. Did not study. I knew this would happen. I'm giving an awesome reason for this kind of situation--> I haven't seen my bestie for like 1 freakin' damn shit week. Kay? Accept the fact. I'll do another study group with my gang again. And I promise, this won't happen again. Let's make it half-half. Like study, rest, talk, laugh. C'mon. It's life. Talking, resting, and laughing is a part of life. Just carry on. I bet we'll do better if we joke around cuz' it won't be so stressful and stuff. And at the same time, get to know each other better :) I hope that we can do a half group study and half talking group next week. Seriously.

So, that's all for this time. Till the next post.
Byee :)
Pic I took during sports' day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment