Friday, August 26, 2011

Hooray!

Hey!
My exams just finished! Ah. Thank God. It finished. FREEDOM! Not like forever or something. Just like for 1 week which is kinda awesome. Well, the exams. Hmm. Where to start. Overall it was a lot more better than the last exam. Totally. 

Well, on the last paper. Which was History. I was waiting for History to finish like FOR YEARS! And finally, after all the waiting, it was time to pass up our papers! OWH YEAH! After the teacher went out, me and Sheerah were hugging each other like mad! haha :D
Then, had a 1 hour awesome recess time. YEAY! Finally, a day like that really came! Then, it was arts time. OWH GOD. I hate arts. 2 hours and 30 min. For once in a lifetime I finished my 'piece of shitty art' in 2 hours and 20 min. Awesome kan? Wanna know my secret of my stupid success? Haha. It's REALLY simple.
You see, just bring your own newspaper to cover your table because you're using paint. It's best if you can sit at the back of the class. So, you bring a newspaper that you find the article interesting. Bring it. Then, read before you start drawing. But make sure, you draw a bit too. Just a precaution step in case any teacher passes by. While drawing, read a but too :D So, a total of around 15-20 minutes is ruined :D Great, rite? Hahah. Then, slowly draw and slowly paint. And that's it! DONE. You used your time fully. And like 5 more min., Go wash the brush and cup. HAHA :D the end.

And after arts, was fully merdeka. We were so happy. We walked slowly to the hall and stuff. But this time's merdeka was not as happy as the last exam's. I don't know why. Well, at least my exams finished already. GREAT! I'm now 'school-book-free' for like a week. Until school reopens, I'll not study. I'll just read novels :D
Well, today, I went to school purposeless. For once in a blue moon my mom told me that i don't have to go to school. But, I wanted to go. Since it's the last day of school. Just go ahead. And I did promised Harvint something. So, I keep my promises. And I went to school. We did nothing. The malays have their own activities. But, we have to stay in the hall. Stupid. Then, do nothing. I played games on Harvint's phone actually :DD And tried to like hide it when the teacher comes near. Then, we went to the canteen. Bla3. And at last, some talent show.
Well, those people really have hidden talents. I mean like awesome ones! Like Kavin and his beat-box. Hell, he's awesome. I screamed! XD LOL.
And Martin with his shuffling skills. And the chinese peeps with their sticks? WhatInTheWorld? -,-" I don't know what's it called. But, they're still sticks rite? Just call them sticks la. They just like spin it wherever they go. What's so awesome with just a stick? :|
Then, I brought my camera to school. And camwhored with my awesome friends. And Rishan took some REALLY awesome pics. And now, I'll let the pictures do all the talking :)



Took by my awesome bestie, Rishan :)

Took by my awesome bestie, Rishan :)

Took again, by Rishan :)

She loves taking these kind of pics :)

Keychains on my bag :D

Tejas's watch. Captured by Tejas :D

Tejas's watch again. I took this pic :D

Sheerah, Meh and Me. Tejas took this for us :)

I took this awesome pic of Sheerah and Meh in the awesome rain :D

Farhana, Meh, and Sheerah. Awesome Best Friends ;)

Me and Sheerah. Awesome Best Friends ;)

Meh and I. Awesome Best Friends ;)

Farhana and Meh :) Awesome Best Friends.
They're both really tall. They always make me feel short.
Well, most of the time.
Till the next post. Byee :)

1 comment: